SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Texas won the national title that eluded its current seniors three years ago. No tornadoes, no disappointments, just one clutch after another. Travis Vick putted two 30-footers on the 18th hole to beat Cameron Sisk and Texas won its fourth national championship by fending off Arizona State’sRead More →

Country united states of americaUS Virgin IslandsU.S. Minor Outlying IslandsCanadaMexico, United Mexican StatesBahamas, Commonwealth ofCuba, Republic ofDominican RepublicHaiti, Republic ofJamaicaAfghanistanAlbania, People’s Socialist Republic ofAlgeria, People’s Democratic Republic ofAmerican SamoaAndorra, Principality ofAngola, Republic ofAnguillaAntarctica (the territory south of 60 degrees S)Antigua and BarbudaArgentina, Argentine RepublicArmeniaArubaAustralia, Commonwealth ofAustria, Republic ofAzerbaijan, Republic ofBahrain,Read More →

Within 48 hours of declaring Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 presidential election, longtime Republican operative Virginia Thomas, the wife of arch-reactionary Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, emailed two Arizona state legislators asking them to reject the popular vote and choose instead. a new pro-Trump “clean slate” of voters,Read More →

Twenty-eight of Arizona’s 51 state lawmakers running for re-election this year — nine Democrats and 17 Republicans — face contested primaries. That equates to 55% of incumbents seeking re-election, the highest rate since 2014. The remaining 45% of incumbents do not face major challengers. Twenty-eight incumbents is, on its own,Read More →

Arizona has joined a growing list of Republican-led states to pass anti-abortion legislation, expanding restrictions on prenatal health care. Governor Doug Ducey signed Senate Bill 1164 on March 30, prohibiting doctors from performing abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. Doctors who perform the procedure after 15 weeks will be prosecutedRead More →

Salmon For Arizona Governor Announces Endorsement of Former Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Phoenix – Former Congressman and Republican gubernatorial candidate Matt Salmon today announced the endorsement of former Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen. “I am honored to receive Sylvia’s endorsement in my run for governor. Her tireless advocacy forRead More →

Tevin White was one of the chosen few. A handful of high school prospects who decided to sign with Arizona State’s football program despite the NCAA’s ongoing investigation into recruiting violations. The outcome of that investigation and subsequent penalties have yet to be revealed, but White had no reservations aboutRead More →

As midterm election season approaches, ASU’s Young Democrats and ASU’s College Republicans are not endorsing primary candidates in an effort to maintain cohesion in their ranks. Throughout the semester, both organizations invited candidates vying for different positions to speak to students. Yet the clubs choose to maintain their longstanding policyRead More →

PHOENIX — Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend, after dropping her candidacy for Congress, filed an expression of interest Monday seeking re-election in the same district as fellow Republican Senator Wendy Rogers. Townsend and Rogers became entangled over the past week after the Senate censured Rogers for his violent rhetoric, andRead More →

(Related Video) Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers Censored Over White Nationalist Controversy Rogers was censured by the state Senate amid controversy over her embrace of white nationalism, and the calls for violence were condemned from all political walks of life. Reporting by Linda Williams of FOX 10. PHOENIX (AP) –Read More →

Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers was censured Tuesday by her colleagues in a bipartisan vote. Congressional Quarterly/CQ-Roll Call, Inc. via Getty Images hide caption toggle caption Congressional Quarterly/CQ-Roll Call, Inc. via Getty Images Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers was censured Tuesday by her colleagues in a bipartisan vote. Congressional Quarterly/CQ-RollRead More →

Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers, who spoke at last week’s white nationalist America First political action conference, called out white nationalist and Holocaust denier Vincent James Foxx to “stand for election”. Rogers also recently forwarded an article from VDare, a white nationalist website dedicated to warning readers of the supposedRead More →